Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shown is the Secret Ronaldo Fit

Shown is the Secret Ronaldo Fit
MADRID - Real Madrid striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, so maintaining fitness in order to perform excellent in the field. Portuguese player has several lists of foods to avoid.

"I do not eat fried foods, hamburgers, fast food, and soft drinks., But actually, I have a good lineage and could basically eat whatever I like," said Ronaldo told TVI.

Ronaldo is famous not only for his achievements on the gridiron. Thanks to his efforts to keep in shape well, Ronaldo also often appeared to be a model of some body care products.

Additionally, Ronaldo admitted that all that is experienced when this is thanks to his hard work over the years. Ronaldo added, he is the most disciplined players during training in Madrid.

"I used to come to the gym an hour early and go home the last. Want any time I train alone at the gym or field. Just ask the other players," said Ronaldo.


"The success of keeping my body is 50 percent of what makes me successful today. Which is why, I have to keep kebugaranku," he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment